08/05/17 – Started editing

Today I was mainly finishing off my pre production folder making it presentable and making sure that I have included everything that I need to. With including pictures and properly displayed information. I then also finished writing up about the test footage I did on Saturday with also reflecting on the day of filming on Sunday.

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 09.43.03.png

I have only had chance to edit within the last lesson, however I managed to edit the beginning scene with the shaving cream and also the shots where Luc receives the texts. So far it looks promising however if I need to reshoot anything else, I will reshoot alongside the shaving foam scene, as there isn’t quite enough shots and its only from one side. However if there is no other scene to reshoot I won’t bother as it isn’t worth that amount of time getting organized with Luc for that small scene.

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 09.42.40.png

I am also struggling where to place the titles of the film, I might have it at the shaving scene or have some shots of the bike wheel going round with the titles appearing there. However I feel that this will require more shooting, to not reuse the same bike shots.

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 09.42.53.png

I will now have tomorrow with a full day of editing and reflecting on my work, checking to see if I need to do any reshoots at all.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s